Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Green Tea Addiction



If you are like most people, you have probably drank green tea before, and it probably looked something like the above picture. I actually like green tea quite a bit, although I usually prefer it cold. But did you also know you can eat green tea? In fact it seems you can make just about it anything out of it.

Green Tea TP


I have tasted a few different green tea treats on various occasions. Green tea flavored Sprite, green tea Kit-Kats, and various other green tea cookies or biscuits. I enjoy them.

But some people really enjoy them. One of those some people is my wife.

The main haul


My wife is absolutely addicted to green tea. With very few exceptions (green tea sprite) if it has green tea in it, particularly Japanese matcha, she wants it. On a recent trip to Japan she acquired the above stockpile of green tea related treats, and over the next few weeks she acquired the additional treasures below. Cookies, candies, noodles, cake, ice cream, cooking powder to make her own green tea goodies, and even some of the regular stuff you can drink. I don't think there is a green tea related product she has not yet sampled.

The second find

and even more.


If you are ever wondering what to get her for Christmas, just make sure it is green.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Häagen Dazs at Place des Terreaux has a fabulous green tea ice cream!

99 Health Plus said...

Having green tea which is rightly made and in proper quantity at regular intervals can be useful and go a long way in enhancing your health.

Read more about Tea Addiction

Anonymous said...

Do you still live in Lyon ?

michael said...

No, I no longer live in Lyon

Unknown said...

I wanna eat them,can I?
No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
love the photos all!!!
Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

joe said...

Hey Michael
My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in France and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joe Pinzone
Casting Producer
P: 212-231-7716
Skype: Joefromnyc

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard C. Lambert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Schafer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
omabove said...

Railtel ipo gmp grey market premium

Anonymous said...

OMG! This cracked me up because it’s sooooo true! thank you for the great information, keep posting. Best Clothes shops https://elowel.myshopify.com/ Quality and Comfort for A Good Night's Sleep!
Pajamas with the Elowel Label are made of soft cotton materials. They ensure a well-rested night!